Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
One copy of the evaluation version of Neatmusic may be used by a single person for demonstration purposes without charge. Subsequent downloads of the evaluation version by or for the same user do not extend, renew, or otherwise restart the term of the license for the evaluation version.
One copy of the registered version of Neatmusic may be used by a single person who uses the software personally. The registered version of Neatmusic may not be rented, loaned, leased, licensed, or otherwise used, by anyone other than the individual who has registered the software.
Site licenses for Neatmusic may be obtained from NeatMusic.com which covers multiple users at one location or multiple users within a business entity.
You may make a reasonable number of copies of the registered version of the software for backup and archival purposes. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on NeatMusic's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by NeatMusic at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- THIS SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. BECAUSE OF THE VARIOUS HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE ENVIRONMENTS INTO WHICH NEATMUSIC MAY BE USED, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. IN PARTICULAR, NEATMUSIC.COM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DATA STORED OR PROCESSED WITH THIS SOFTWARE, INCLUDING THE COSTS OF RECOVERING SUCH DATA. THE USER MUST ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF USING THIS PROGRAM. ANY LIABILITY OF NEATMUSIC.COM. WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL Genie9 OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, CORRUPTION OF FILES, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) REGARDLESS OF CAUSE OR FORM OF ACTION, INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT OR NEGLIGENCE, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF NEATMUSIC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In no event shall NeatMusic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NeatMusic's Internet site, even if NeatMusic or a NeatMusic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on NeatMusic's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. NeatMusic does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. NeatMusic may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. NeatMusic does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
NeatMusic has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by NeatMusic of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NeatMusic's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.